Connecting forest users to the knowledge and resources needed to ensure sustainable production and ecological function on private forest lands.
- Sugar Maple Research and Extension Program
The Cornell Sugar Maple Program exists to improve the production and use of maple products by working with producers, consumers, and others interested in this fascinating local product.
- Master Forest Owner Volunteer Program (MFO)
This program provides private forest owners of New York State with the information and encouragement necessary to manage their forest holdings wisely.
- Sustainable Water Resources
- Program Work Team - Biodiversity and Habitat Conservation
The overarching goal of the Program Work Team (PWT) is: To support the sustainable use of biodiversity in the Hudson Valley region, emphasizing voluntary approaches to management.
- Forest Health and Invasive non-native Forest Pests
- Biological Control of Non-Indigenous Plant Species Program
The Ecology and Management of Invasive Plants Program conducts research to assess the ecological impacts of introduced plant species.
- Extension Staff Directory
- DNR CCE Homepage